203. Shamanic Family Living - The Sacred Family film
Carmen and Sergio are shamans in Peru, guiding seekers through a spiritual journey through ayahuasca ceremonies. They are also parents to three teenage children. The new documentary, The Sacred Family, follows Carmen, Sergio, and their children on a thousand mile road trip into the Amazon to find balance in their lives. Against the backdrop of honoring the sacredness to be found in life, the family also experiences the all-too-familiar encroachment of the addictions of modern lif…
200. Milestone Celebration: FAQs with Michael Massey
Michael Massey joins to celebrate the 200th episode of The Meditation Conversation podcast! It seems like just yesterday I was releasing the 100th episode. We thought it would be fun to answer some Frequently Asked Questions that each of us receive. We talk about personality constructs, and the deconstruction of personality which can come through spiritual awakening, the ups and downs to trying to get your family to adopt a meditation practice, what the concept of God means to us, a…
191. Potent Uptick of Energies - Modern Mysticism with Michael
Michael Massey returns for a discussion about this potent time we are in and what they mean about the evolution of humanity.
It is widely known in the spiritual community that we are encroaching upon a tipping point, where Earth and all life here will enter into a new experience. The time we are in right now as we approach the Lion's Gate (8/8) has been exceptionally potent. Michael and I share how this has shown up for us as well as more general information about why this is ha…
189 & 190 Extraordinary Visit Inside Mt. Shasta - Lowell Johnson
Could there be entire humanoid civilizations living inside Earth?
Lowell Johnson has seen one such city with his own eyes, and he has phenomenal messages to deliver from his encounter.
Lowell has a remarkable story about finding himself in the underground city of Telos, being invited in to a Counsel meeting of higher dimensional beings.
His is a story that sounds like legend, but Lowell is so incredibly grounded that the truth that resounds through his story is undeniab…
184. Biofield Healing - Niamh
How does sound help us to heal trauma, stress, and resistance across time?
How can you claim back your vital life force?
Is it important to connect with the “story” of your trauma, in order to release it?
Niamh joins from Ireland in this insightful conversation, where we discuss cacao, biofield tuning, and so much more. Additional threads we pull include:
- What does the body’s electrical and magnetic fields have to do with the aura?
- What is the importance of grounding and conn…
181. Modern-day Shamanic Elder - Charles Matthew
Charles Matthew began his career as an engineer with the US government in the 1960s. He discovered energetic healing in the 70s and followed a non-traditional shamanic path, which lead him to some really incredible experiences such as levitation and invisibility! He has recently come out of retirement as he has received the message to pass on what he knows about energetic healing.
In this episode we dive into many fascinating topics:
- 1970s coping with a high stress career, turn…
180. Massive Energy Influxes Imminent - Modern Mysticism with Michael
The physical realm seems to have been hit hard the last few weeks (coinciding with Mercury being in retrograde). A common theme has been many people having serious health issues. Michael Massey joins to discuss the extremely unique and exciting changes to the energy grids which are coming from the planet and galaxy, and this imminent incoming influx means for life on the planet.
- The importance of inner work in how you experience transitory energetic times.
- How the planetary and …
178. Violence, Grief, and Consciousness - Modern Mysticism with Michael
On the heels of the horrific tragedy of May 24th, where another community is dealing with the trauma of a massive school shooting, Michael Massey joins for an emotional episode exploring the spiritual and societal underpinnings of this type of violence.
- How can we have this ever increasing awakening of consciousness across the planet and also continue to see such evidence of devolution among our people?
- Are the pharmacological band aids we are using to combat deep psychological…
82. Modern Mysticism with Michael - Angels
Feel your heart open as you hear Michael Massey recount his own true stories of angel encounters, as well as sharing ways in which we can interact with angels in our own lives.
- Michael shares two poignant personal stories of angelic intervention.
- Can you be an angel in human form?
- Are there things you can do to strengthen your connection to the angelic realm?
- How can you be a vehicle to deliver an angel to someone?
[00:00:20.390] - Kara
Hi, and welcome to the meditation …
55. John Lockley - The Leopard Warrior Returns
Fresh from spending many weeks in the wilderness of the Kalahari Desert, traditional South African shaman John Lockley dives deeply into the wisdom he has cultivated through spiritual practice involving nature, the elements, and his ancestors. In this episode we explore:
- The mystical story of how he was guided to a tracker in Botswana, who was in intuitive communication with a leopard calling for John's presence. This culminated in the creation of the Kalahari retreat.
- Using dre…