192. Multidimensionality Through Plants - Michael Thornhill
Do you need to ingest plant medicine to reap its benefits?
According to Michael Thornhill, the true medicine is available whether you ingest or not.
Michael is the co-founder of Casa Galactica in Peru. He is a traditionally trained plant spirit healer, professional channel and advocate of trauma-informed care.
In this episode, we cover much essential ground, such as:
- What triggered him to go from a successful career and a life of anxiety and depression which centered around m…
180. Massive Energy Influxes Imminent - Modern Mysticism with Michael
The physical realm seems to have been hit hard the last few weeks (coinciding with Mercury being in retrograde). A common theme has been many people having serious health issues. Michael Massey joins to discuss the extremely unique and exciting changes to the energy grids which are coming from the planet and galaxy, and this imminent incoming influx means for life on the planet.
- The importance of inner work in how you experience transitory energetic times.
- How the planetary and …
178. Violence, Grief, and Consciousness - Modern Mysticism with Michael
On the heels of the horrific tragedy of May 24th, where another community is dealing with the trauma of a massive school shooting, Michael Massey joins for an emotional episode exploring the spiritual and societal underpinnings of this type of violence.
- How can we have this ever increasing awakening of consciousness across the planet and also continue to see such evidence of devolution among our people?
- Are the pharmacological band aids we are using to combat deep psychological…
176. Depression Hates a Moving Target - Nita Sweeney
How can you go from coach potato at age 49 to an ultra marathoner?
How does physical movement help to counteract the symptoms of bipolar disorder?
Nita Sweeney is the award-winning author of the running and mental health memoir, Depression Hates a Moving Target: How Running with My Dog Brought Me Back from the Brink. In this sweet and vulnerable conversation she shares about her battles with mental health and the surprising benefits she found from taking up a running practice. …
122. The Intelligence of the Heart - Hema Vyas
Can tuning into the intelligence of the heart help you become a more effective leader, even in professional terms?
Hema Vyas is a renowned speaker on heart wisdom, human consciousness, spirituality, health, energy medicine and the science of Ayurveda and for almost thirty years she has been practicing as a psychologist and life leadership mentor. She works with individuals, corporates, start-ups and diverse global audiences to bring about an alignment in heart, mind and body int…